2022 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

Related:
11/23/2021 5:01am
Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from the images he put on...
Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from the images he put on Instagram. Bit of an odd place for Peaty to go to though, it's very local to Laurie and he rides there often but Peaty isn't usually around that area. The Syndicate rumours could be true?
ORRRR Steve Peat to Mondraker 2022.
You heard it here first folks!
Zero Cool
11/23/2021 6:28am
Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from the images he put on...
Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from the images he put on Instagram. Bit of an odd place for Peaty to go to though, it's very local to Laurie and he rides there often but Peaty isn't usually around that area. The Syndicate rumours could be true?
North Nibley! Not been there in years. Great fun
Darkthrone
Fantasy
3705th
11/23/2021 7:41am
No more SantaCruz mentions on last Lucas instagram post.
metadave
Fantasy
2320th
11/23/2021 9:38pm
Any more murmurs on Connor or Miranda leaving Kona and going elsewhere? Anyone else filling their spots on Kona if they are leaving?
Tanner_Carl
Fantasy
2166th
11/24/2021 6:37am
metadave wrote:
Any more murmurs on Connor or Miranda leaving Kona and going elsewhere? Anyone else filling their spots on Kona if they are leaving?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVGgUuyBtbH/

I'd say the last paragraph in that IG post by Miranda confirms she's leaving

Connor still references Kona in his IG bio and continues to tag them on his posts, leaving little room for speculation for him
mtbman99
Fantasy
1129th
11/24/2021 8:21am
metadave wrote:
I thought someone here posted a rumor that Kona was shutting down their race team?
11/24/2021 8:54am
metadave wrote:
mtbman99 wrote:
I thought someone here posted a rumor that Kona was shutting down their race team?
Kona is getting out of the Pro Athlete game and going all grassroots.
turkasaurus
11/24/2021 11:07am
Jolanda Neff moving to the states full time? Sunday morning McDonalds coffee crew in Pisgah Forest said she was making an offer on a 1.65million piece of property. Guess the Swiss athletes ain’t doin too shabby.
brash
11/24/2021 12:40pm
So if Luca is on Canyon hypothetically, who loses this game of Musical Chairs? Surely not a 4 man megateam!?

Troy (would bet my left nut he's staying)
Mark (probably bet my right nut....)
Kye? Young fella won Jr Worlds and is getting faster all the time...

Help me Ja Rule!
Edthorne
Fantasy
1974th
11/24/2021 2:01pm
That would make sense being that she's close with the whole team already. But Rocky has had the same team for a while, which would lead me to believe that they're likely paid pretty well. So would they be able to afford another athlete like Miranda on the team?
Verbl Kint
11/24/2021 5:24pm
Jolanda Neff moving to the states full time? Sunday morning McDonalds coffee crew in Pisgah Forest said she was making an offer on a 1.65million piece...
Jolanda Neff moving to the states full time? Sunday morning McDonalds coffee crew in Pisgah Forest said she was making an offer on a 1.65million piece of property. Guess the Swiss athletes ain’t doin too shabby.
I'd say Jolanda is a cut above the rest. Wink
metadave
Fantasy
2320th
11/25/2021 12:38am
Jolanda Neff moving to the states full time? Sunday morning McDonalds coffee crew in Pisgah Forest said she was making an offer on a 1.65million piece...
Luca to team pool boy
peecee
Fantasy
308th
11/25/2021 2:46am
metadave wrote:
Connor to Syndicate ? haha but all jokes aside.
He's an amazing rider and I know Kona is a factory ride but feel Connor would benefit from having a different bike and some faster riders around him on a proper team, maybe Mondraker would pick him up If Laurie leaves
11/25/2021 4:56am
brash wrote:
So if Luca is on Canyon hypothetically, who loses this game of Musical Chairs? Surely not a 4 man megateam!? Troy (would bet my left nut...
So if Luca is on Canyon hypothetically, who loses this game of Musical Chairs? Surely not a 4 man megateam!?

Help me Ja Rule!
There will be another Canyon team 😉
Karabuka
Fantasy
3114th
11/25/2021 5:00am
If it goes that way, does this mean there will be just Commencal vs Canyon in 2025?
Edthorne
Fantasy
1974th
11/25/2021 6:54am
metadave wrote:
peecee wrote:
Connor to Syndicate ? haha but all jokes aside. He's an amazing rider and I know Kona is a factory ride but feel Connor would benefit...
He's an amazing rider and I know Kona is a factory ride but feel Connor would benefit from having a different bike and some faster riders around him on a proper team, maybe Mondraker would pick him up If Laurie leaves
I'm fairly sure that Kona is disbanding the factory team for the 2022 season, so unless he went the route of ambassador/youtuber (which I don't see him doing) he would need to make a move.
11/25/2021 6:57am
Winning a gold medal does typically afford one some nice opportunities..
mtbman99
Fantasy
1129th
11/25/2021 8:15am
metadave wrote:
peecee wrote:
Connor to Syndicate ? haha but all jokes aside. He's an amazing rider and I know Kona is a factory ride but feel Connor would benefit...
Edthorne wrote:
I'm fairly sure that Kona is disbanding the factory team for the 2022 season, so unless he went the route of ambassador/youtuber (which I don't see...
I'm fairly sure that Kona is disbanding the factory team for the 2022 season, so unless he went the route of ambassador/youtuber (which I don't see him doing) he would need to make a move.
There is the option that Kona is getting out of being the Team but still provides the frames. It seems to be the way things are going lately.
jimmypop
11/25/2021 8:56am
Winning a gold medal does typically afford one some nice opportunities..
Printing money with a gold medal and a good agent.
11/25/2021 9:54am
brash wrote:
So if Luca is on Canyon hypothetically, who loses this game of Musical Chairs? Surely not a 4 man megateam!? Troy (would bet my left nut...

Help me Ja Rule!
Troy has a long-term contract. Mark is the one who could leave. a couple of star names on that team, they wouldnt be able to support 3 top ticket riders., especially with jack on the enduro side.
Primoz
Fantasy
783rd
11/25/2021 1:41pm
Karabuka wrote:
If it goes that way, does this mean there will be just Commencal vs Canyon in 2025?
And Minnaar on a Santa Cruz giving them hell.
mfoga
Fantasy
168th
11/25/2021 7:58pm
metadave wrote:
Luca to team pool boy
Not a horrible option
11/26/2021 8:06am
brash wrote:

Help me Ja Rule!
Ive heard this too. Second Canyon team with the "other" suspension and components brand
11/26/2021 8:09am
The big red S adding a lead female on the enduro side of things. Not sure if this was covered earlier in the thread.

Post a reply to: 2022 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

The Latest