MTB Tech Rumors and Innovation

Related:
2 hours ago

Everyone designing bikes can rest easy knowing AI hasn’t caught on yet. The closer you look the more your head hurts.IMG 6893

Primoz
Fantasy
896th
2 hours ago

What if you ask it to make a Crab Link bike?

thomas1965
1 hour ago
sspomer wrote:

the varying weights of crabs may shock you.

world cup DH bike weights.

I know anything about a new saint group feels like beating a dead horse at this point, but it caught my attention that the Pivot mechanic specifically mentioned the Saint cranks. I know when the lugged prototype was first rolling around it was on Raceface Atlas cranks with Saint stickers, but the latest pics do look like Shimano cranks. Not 100% sure if they're just relabeled XTs or XTRs but seemed interesting.

Also Cascade I think it might be past your bedtime, but we'll let it slide in exchange for some Dominion brake booster spy shots...

Karabuka
Fantasy
3075th
1 hour ago
brash wrote:
those hybrid type e-mtb's make sense, would be good for adventuring on fire roads (ours are rough AF) and generally good for getting older people on...

those hybrid type e-mtb's make sense, would be good for adventuring on fire roads (ours are rough AF) and generally good for getting older people on bikes. I'm all for it.

Re: Shakeweight on a hardtail, I was thinking about this the other day. My Torrent would be incredible with a bit of sting taken out the back. 

Exactly this, we are all here for latest and most capable bikes designed mostly for descending but haibike targets specifically German market and if anyone ever ventures into the area of northern Alps with their vast network of long range bicycle routes this type of bikes will represent some 90% of what you will see mostly ridden by groups of very active retirees.

42 minutes ago
Everyone designing bikes can rest easy knowing AI hasn’t caught on yet. The closer you look the more your head hurts.

Everyone designing bikes can rest easy knowing AI hasn’t caught on yet. The closer you look the more your head hurts.IMG 6893

And then Haibike was like: "Hold my beer..." 

1000034003.jpg?VersionId=f8xmsrLEXb26iQGZ

Post a reply to: MTB Tech Rumors and Innovation

The Latest