The Custom Bikes and Kits of World Champs 2024 (Part 1)

Edited Date/Time 8/27/2024 2:39pm

World Champs is like the Super Bowl of custom #litkits, as everyone goes all out with country-themed everything. The Insta posts are steadily trickling in, and here is the first batch of one-off goodies to vote on. More to come...

Jackson Frew's We Are One Proto

Amaury Pierron's Commencal Supreme V1,245

Matt Walker's Custom Saracen

Frameworks X Fox Racing

Commencal Les Orres

Mondraker Factory Racing

Max Hartenstern - Cube Factory Racing

Myriam Nicole's Commencal Supreme V?

Greg Williamson - Madison Saracen

Atherton Racing

Poll

Who Has the Sickest World Champs Kit?

Choices
|
8/27/2024 12:36pm

where are the pictures?

They're embedded Instagram posts, so depending on how you're viewing the forum post, it might not be loading the posts.

Aksel_Lfft
8/27/2024 2:26pm

Is it the riders' kits, bike paint scheme, or both that are judged ? Cause for example Frameworks bike are not really World Champs custom (apart from the coil and other small details)

Zuestman
Fantasy
521st
8/27/2024 2:28pm

Charlie and Andy actually have different bikes from that one....

8/27/2024 2:35pm
Zuestman wrote:

Charlie and Andy actually have different bikes from that one....

Oh snap, you’re right! Updating now as they’ve posted the new bikes since I made this forum. 

8/27/2024 2:36pm
Aksel_Lfft wrote:
Is it the riders' kits, bike paint scheme, or both that are judged ? Cause for example Frameworks bike are not really World Champs custom (apart...

Is it the riders' kits, bike paint scheme, or both that are judged ? Cause for example Frameworks bike are not really World Champs custom (apart from the coil and other small details)

I’d say it’s viewer discretion. Whatever you think looks rad

Primoz
Fantasy
896th
8/28/2024 2:25am

where are the pictures?

They're embedded Instagram posts, so depending on how you're viewing the forum post, it might not be loading the posts.

What are the different options of viewing it? I've opened it on my PC and there are no embedded posts visible in either Part1 or Part2...

sspomer
Fantasy
50th
8/28/2024 5:22pm

@Primoz was told this by our devs, only thing they could ask is if you have an ad blocker on or "Firefox for example has a "Facebook container" where it doesn't allow FB / Insta to track you, in which case also means no embed."

other than that, works fine for me on mac or pc

Primoz
Fantasy
896th
8/28/2024 10:43pm

Adblocker is turned off on Vital, but I do have a 'FB do not track' extension on Firefox on my work PC, that is correct. Did not check it out in Chrome at home.

Strange ways things fail when you try to work against the Big Tech :D

bizutch
Fantasy
655th
8/29/2024 8:40am

For a team leaving the World Cup circuit this year, Madison is absolutely KILLING it on the custom kits this year.

Best pic of all these is this one:
image 36

Post a reply to: The Custom Bikes and Kits of World Champs 2024 (Part 1)

The Latest