2024 Racing Talk

LePigPen
Fantasy
179th
17 hours ago
LePigPen wrote:
we still never got to see a flip at a uci race. kaos said if he qualied in snowshoe (2019?) he'd flip the first jump instead...

we still never got to see a flip at a uci race. kaos said if he qualied in snowshoe (2019?) he'd flip the first jump instead of the skip everyone was doin

the tomfoolery he pulls on the old rampage course when it was more trick jumps and less youtube click bait shit was epic. ya im missin kaos n kade at the WCs

Issac attempted a back flip at the Snowshoe World Cup double header a couple years ago.

Not in finals right? The whole issue is the guys able to flip often aren't the guys making qualies. Well. Except for Rennie but I don't think he committed to throwing away a finals race with a flip necessarily. Need Spomer lore on this lol

mickey
17 hours ago

any coverage, at all, of the DS?

The recent usdh trend of running slalolm on Friday mid day and doing a whipoff on Saturday evening when DS finals SHOULD be happening is so laaaaame.

sspomer
Fantasy
50th
17 hours ago
LePigPen wrote:
we still never got to see a flip at a uci race. kaos said if he qualied in snowshoe (2019?) he'd flip the first jump instead...

we still never got to see a flip at a uci race. kaos said if he qualied in snowshoe (2019?) he'd flip the first jump instead of the skip everyone was doin

the tomfoolery he pulls on the old rampage course when it was more trick jumps and less youtube click bait shit was epic. ya im missin kaos n kade at the WCs

Issac attempted a back flip at the Snowshoe World Cup double header a couple years ago.

LePigPen wrote:
Not in finals right? The whole issue is the guys able to flip often aren't the guys making qualies. Well. Except for Rennie but I don't...

Not in finals right? The whole issue is the guys able to flip often aren't the guys making qualies. Well. Except for Rennie but I don't think he committed to throwing away a finals race with a flip necessarily. Need Spomer lore on this lol

i have a pic of rennie flipping in the dual race in durango in 2003 (will try to dig it up). not sure if it was in his race run, but i think it was. he wasn't going to win, so he flipped a spine-ish jump on track.

@mickey - there's one clip of slalom in the vital raw - a guy on a cargo bike. looked sparsely attended : (

LePigPen
Fantasy
179th
9 hours ago

Very interesting seeding. Is Shreddie Reynolds in the actual race class or did they mix freeracer seeding all together? Wanted some kaos v shreddie racing

6 hours ago

LePigPen wrote:
Not in finals right? The whole issue is the guys able to flip often aren't the guys making qualies. Well. Except for Rennie but I don't...

sspomer wrote:
i have a pic of rennie flipping in the dual race in durango in 2003 (will try to dig it up). not sure if it was...

i have a pic of rennie flipping in the dual race in durango in 2003 (will try to dig it up). not sure if it was in his race run, but i think it was. he wasn't going to win, so he flipped a spine-ish jump on track.

@mickey - there's one clip of slalom in the vital raw - a guy on a cargo bike. looked sparsely attended : (

LePigPen
Fantasy
179th
5 hours ago

bummed they didnt make it to finals to send it... nailed it so clean in praccy

sspomer
Fantasy
50th
4 hours ago

world cup u23 XCO lake placid live webcast replay - women's and men's.

2 hours ago

I’m putting my money on Richie for the win. Also rad to see how tight the women’s times are! 

Stacked names across the board, and one of the best US Opens to date. I can’t wait to watch the replay from the Gravity Co-op

Post a reply to: 2024 Racing Talk

The Latest