2024 Racing Talk

iceman2058
Fantasy
149th
16 hours ago

Lake Placid XC course preview, seems they've tried to make it "fun" to ride as well as physically taxing. We'll see how it pans out when they put tires in the dirt...

bizutch
Fantasy
655th
15 hours ago

That looks fun.  Maybe even with blood in your lungs and your heart in your throat fun...

noodlenosteeze
Fantasy
1637th
15 hours ago
iceman2058 wrote:
Lake Placid XC course preview, seems they've tried to make it "fun" to ride as well as physically taxing. We'll see how it pans out when...

Lake Placid XC course preview, seems they've tried to make it "fun" to ride as well as physically taxing. We'll see how it pans out when they put tires in the dirt...

Love when a 3 min "track preview" video is a few still shots of the course and some dude talking at the lens for 1.5 elapsed minutes time. 

LePigPen
Fantasy
179th
7 hours ago

should be time stamped past the 'vlogging' and straight to track walk... basically halfway through 

ARonBurgundy
Fantasy
123rd
4 hours ago
LePigPen wrote:

should be time stamped past the 'vlogging' and straight to track walk... basically halfway through 

Maaaaan, anyone else tired of mud races this year? 

2 hours ago

Maaaaan, anyone else tired of mud races this year? 

As a viewer from the comfort of my work from home office which is also my living room? Not really haha All the weather at WC's this year has made for some insane displays of bike handling skills, contrasted by the unlucky few who have got the short end of the stick with changing conditions. I kinda like the drama though. 

I think this weekend we are on track for consistent conditions as we build towards race day. Unless I just jinxed everyone....

Post a reply to: 2024 Racing Talk

The Latest