Veterans and Mountain Biking - Thank You for Your Service

sspomer
Fantasy
66th
Edited Date/Time 12/22/2021 5:48pm
On this Veteran's day in the U.S., I just wanted to thank former and current military for their service. The devotion and dedication of your lives to protecting and serving our country is humbling and greatly respected. Thank you.

If you're a vet or currently in the military, we'd love to hear from you. Below are some Veteran-specific MTB and cycling groups. Please add to the list if you know of any.

MTB VETS
Ride It Out Veteran Mountain Bike Alliance (Facebook)
Pedal Against PTSD
Operation Comfort
Operation Yellowbird

|
serviceguy66
11/11/2019 8:42am
sspomer wrote:
On this Veteran's day in the U.S., I just wanted to thank former and current military for their service. The devotion and dedication of your lives...
On this Veteran's day in the U.S., I just wanted to thank former and current military for their service. The devotion and dedication of your lives to protecting and serving our country is humbling and greatly respected. Thank you.

If you're a vet or currently in the military, we'd love to hear from you. Below are some Veteran-specific MTB and cycling groups. Please add to the list if you know of any.

MTB VETS
Ride It Out Veteran Mountain Bike Alliance (Facebook)
Pedal Against PTSD
Operation Comfort
Operation Yellowbird

I was thinking about this during my commute this morning. Would you mind I I post a link to your post on my local MTB community forum (MTBNJ.com) ?

I am an italian citizen living in this country, nevertheless I do appreciate the US military service past and present, thanks to you all.
sspomer
Fantasy
66th
11/11/2019 8:47am
i wouldn't mind at all. that would be great!
RideItOutMTB
11/13/2019 6:20am
Thanks for the shout out! We held our first MTB Festival in Phoenix, AZ this past weekend and the turnout was awesome! Good to see MTB therapy changing veteran lives!
Falcon
11/11/2021 10:18am
Yes, thank you, vets!
11/11/2021 3:22pm
Big thanks to all the veterans all over the world. Today in the UK we are commemorating Armistice Day, very similar to our good friends across the pond. Long live freedom!
11/11/2021 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2021 6:13pm

Took these today at a buddies place...he found the WWII pilot of the Mustang (who is still living) and did offer to take him for a ride...shame, we had a conversation that if it were in a US museum someone would get "Triggered" by the Swastikas on the body, not knowing what they even meant (or mean today).

Be safe all - with luck, we will still have a Freedom of Speech in the US in another eighty years.

Edit : the Heuy in the image was shot down SIX TIMES in Vietnam. There is another smaller helicopter that was shot down three in the same hanger.....

Post a reply to: Veterans and Mountain Biking - Thank You for Your Service

The Latest