Did Steve Smith die?

leopineda
Fantasy
1123rd
Edited Date/Time 5/11/2016 8:47pm
Hi, really hope this is not true, but i hear that steve smith had an accident in his motorcycle and died, can anyone confirm this?
|
MDG3D
5/10/2016 3:22pm
Seems so. Devinci is posting about it although vaguely on facebook
dbikerboy
Fantasy
1854th
5/10/2016 7:00pm
Air DH at Crankworx they should have a Saint Chainsaw toast ride to lead all riders! One of my best memories is having a drinking contest with Stevie at Sea Otter! Best wishes to all that knew and road with him. I don't know his mom but give her a big Stevie hug from me!
Big Bird
5/10/2016 7:07pm
dbikerboy wrote:
Air DH at Crankworx they should have a Saint Chainsaw toast ride to lead all riders! One of my best memories is having a drinking contest...
Air DH at Crankworx they should have a Saint Chainsaw toast ride to lead all riders! One of my best memories is having a drinking contest with Stevie at Sea Otter! Best wishes to all that knew and road with him. I don't know his mom but give her a big Stevie hug from me!
And for us all.
stom0026
5/11/2016 8:47pm
So I have been watching social media, and it has been great to see the outpouring of Love for Steve Smith. I have been following the world cup faithfully for at least 5 years now with my wife (somewhat forced at first but now willingly). Of all the people we have seen ride and watch interviewed through the years Steve was always our favorite. Not only did we love his style of racing but his personality swept us off our feet. I remember the race he won in the rain at Mount Saint Anne in his campaign to win the overall. We both jumped out of our chairs in excitement as he willed his way to a win on home soil. Even in the last couple of years of struggle for him we cheered for him. He will be missed even here in the flatlands of Minnesota as he will be world wide. Cheers Stevie to a ride in heaven on a trail that I will hopefully meet you on someday. -The Stombergs

Post a reply to: Did Steve Smith die?

The Latest