2009 Jamis Dakar Bam 2 with tons of extras

Midbestdj
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 12:02am
I'm looking to trade or sell my 2009 Jamis dakar Bam 2 frame, shock, and TONS of extras! The frame has been custom powder coated a beautiful shade of orange and is in perfect condition! There's virtually no flaws, even the chain stays are scratch free!
I bought this frame a couple months ago and started to build it up but then I realized that none of the trails around me require this much travel, and I might be better suited with a slope, all mountain, enduro or even a light free ride bike. I really want to sell but please don't low ball me but any offer will be considered and will get a response. I will sell to anyone in North America, but I prefer trades. I will trade for: a shorter travel frame like a slope style frame, all mountain, enduro, free ride, or even a reallyyy nice dj frame. Message or text (608) 225-5331with offers or questions I will respond most likely same day! Thanks for looking, Ethan

Price is $600 for everything

Specs for the bike are as follows:
Frame: 2009 Jamis Dakar bam 2 size medium custom powder coated orange
Shock: fox dhx4
Cranks: fsa gravity gap
Chain Guide: e13 the hive
Shifter and Derailleur: sram x7 9 speed. derailleur is short cage and comes with cable/housing
Pedals: premium brand pedals super light, thin, and grippy
Headset: fsa pig

|

Post a reply to: 2009 Jamis Dakar Bam 2 with tons of extras

The Latest