2024 TEAM RUMORS

dd
3/19/2024 2:21pm
gibbon wrote:
I wonder how it works with MvdP being signed to a bike brand over a team. Does that mean what every team he rides on until...

I wonder how it works with MvdP being signed to a bike brand over a team. Does that mean what every team he rides on until '34 will be on Canyon too (a bit like Sagan and Specialized now I come to think of it).

Nobody (other than MVDP and Canyon I guess) is sure.. will be interesting to see

https://escapecollective.com/mathieu-van-der-poel-grabs-the-bag/

bizutch
Fantasy
1679th
3/19/2024 7:25pm
I have 0 trust in the legal system for this topic. Maybe its worse now, maybe its always been this way (insert astronaut meme).    Either...

I have 0 trust in the legal system for this topic. Maybe its worse now, maybe its always been this way (insert astronaut meme). 

Either way, what do we do? Do we continue dragging his name through the mud based on rumors of allegations? What if hes not innocent? Should there be no consequences just because the legal system isn't reliable or effective? How is anyone to know? 

tabletop84 wrote:

Did you take your daily dose of horse dewormer yet?

Part of the reason I have 0 trust in our legal system for this topic is the man who single handedly killed the #metoo movement: Joe...

Part of the reason I have 0 trust in our legal system for this topic is the man who single handedly killed the #metoo movement: Joe Biden.

Regarding your horse dewormer comment, I'm curious, where do you get your news and information from? Ivermectin was developed for use with humans, it has been dosed on humans billions of times, it has an incredible safety profile, its on the UN list of essential medicines (again, for people), and the inventor received the Noble Prize.

Joe Rogan was prescribed Ivermectin from his doctor, and purchased it from a Pharmacy (not a veterinary clinic). 

The Rolling Stone article about gunshot victims waiting in ERs full of Ivermectin overdoses was 100% made up. Even the photos from the article aren't from the hospital named, aren't from the time of year the story alleges, and were years old before the article was published. There actually isn't a recorded instance of Ivermectin overdose, its nearly impossible to ingest enough. The trope of stupid hick MAGA people taking horse-sized doses of Ivermectin not only is completely made up, its so out of touch with reality as the demographic targeted for ridicule doesn't even believe that COVID is a serious illness worth treating with anything. 

downvotes tell me the little city dwellers and their political masters are watching you closely.Laughing

3/20/2024 1:31am
bizutch wrote:
downvotes tell me the little city dwellers and their political masters are watching you closely.

downvotes tell me the little city dwellers and their political masters are watching you closely.Laughing

or maybe there’s just more mentally sane people here than in your Truth Social filter bubble. 

now get the turd that is US politics out of here and let’s talk about bikes and bikers again

3/20/2024 5:01am
I have 0 trust in the legal system for this topic. Maybe its worse now, maybe its always been this way (insert astronaut meme).    Either...

I have 0 trust in the legal system for this topic. Maybe its worse now, maybe its always been this way (insert astronaut meme). 

Either way, what do we do? Do we continue dragging his name through the mud based on rumors of allegations? What if hes not innocent? Should there be no consequences just because the legal system isn't reliable or effective? How is anyone to know? 

tabletop84 wrote:

Did you take your daily dose of horse dewormer yet?

Part of the reason I have 0 trust in our legal system for this topic is the man who single handedly killed the #metoo movement: Joe...

Part of the reason I have 0 trust in our legal system for this topic is the man who single handedly killed the #metoo movement: Joe Biden.

Regarding your horse dewormer comment, I'm curious, where do you get your news and information from? Ivermectin was developed for use with humans, it has been dosed on humans billions of times, it has an incredible safety profile, its on the UN list of essential medicines (again, for people), and the inventor received the Noble Prize.

Joe Rogan was prescribed Ivermectin from his doctor, and purchased it from a Pharmacy (not a veterinary clinic). 

The Rolling Stone article about gunshot victims waiting in ERs full of Ivermectin overdoses was 100% made up. Even the photos from the article aren't from the hospital named, aren't from the time of year the story alleges, and were years old before the article was published. There actually isn't a recorded instance of Ivermectin overdose, its nearly impossible to ingest enough. The trope of stupid hick MAGA people taking horse-sized doses of Ivermectin not only is completely made up, its so out of touch with reality as the demographic targeted for ridicule doesn't even believe that COVID is a serious illness worth treating with anything. 

Pls tell me more about Hunter Bidens laptop! I desperately need trustworthy information that gets withhold by the mainstream media!

; height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 59px; left: 71px;"> 

Maxipedia
Fantasy
1844th
3/20/2024 5:29am

Nigel Page got a new frame and hopefully fresh backing of what he does. He has posted about receiving all sort of goods lately.

pagey.jpeg?VersionId=UQUdDNZPfjTlvj2DEwLWrAZ5u  jTWK

Hyperpower!
Fantasy
501st
3/20/2024 5:40am
Maxipedia wrote:
Nigel Page got a new frame and hopefully fresh backing of what he does. He has posted about receiving all sort of goods lately.

Seems to be a Production Privée frame.

I also think he shared something about PP on an IG story recently...

jonkranked
Fantasy
1336th
3/20/2024 6:33am
Maxipedia wrote:

hard to tell, but is that shock pine?

Gromcast
3/20/2024 6:34am

Screenshot 20240320-133141~2.png?VersionId=LritSE8AKQH I'm not sure it's a PP looking at it? Internet sleuths have a new task now

Gromcast
3/20/2024 6:36am

Upon closer inspection, that actually does look like a Shan no5

tullie
3/20/2024 6:39am
Maxipedia wrote:

I would only hope for it to be a Foes....

luisgutrod
Fantasy
101st
3/20/2024 6:43am
Gromcast wrote:

Upon closer inspection, that actually does look like a Shan no5

it does.. and this is a 140mm travel bike (150mm front), not that easy to longshock, with 210x55 stroke an links close to seat tube.. so I dont know what's the plan here.

hogfly
Fantasy
855th
3/20/2024 8:09am

To get things back on track: the Ostgaards were on Trek frames instead of Transitions last weekend at Windrock. Not sure if that’s more of the issues with TFR or what. 

Murph
Fantasy
74th
3/20/2024 8:53am

Maybe their bikes didn’t make it due to airline issues? A post 3 hours ago looks to have the team on TR11s at Windrock

timhvt
Fantasy
1524th
3/20/2024 11:38am
hogfly wrote:
To get things back on track: the Ostgaards were on Trek frames instead of Transitions last weekend at Windrock. Not sure if that’s more of the...

To get things back on track: the Ostgaards were on Trek frames instead of Transitions last weekend at Windrock. Not sure if that’s more of the issues with TFR or what. 

they were both on transitions for the first Downhill Southeast at the TTC which was two weeks ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-kX1PzouKI

iceman2058
Fantasy
371st
3/20/2024 12:16pm

After reaching out to Transition we can confirm that the Ostgaards are indeed off Transition.

dirty booger
Fantasy
804th
3/20/2024 5:27pm

Whoa, that's pretty big news. Those two are fast.

Even with all their fire sales Transition still hurting that bad for cash?

Murph
Fantasy
74th
3/20/2024 6:10pm

I think it’s more that Trek must’ve poached them than Transition cutting the program back. 

trexyz
3/21/2024 12:11am
Murph wrote:

I think it’s more that Trek must’ve poached them than Transition cutting the program back. 

Yeah, I remember that they signed a multi-year contract (this is based on 2023 rumors thread). Anyway Transition has Valentina and she's definitely one to watch for the following seasons.

Zuestman
Fantasy
615th
3/21/2024 9:00am

Whoa, that's pretty big news. Those two are fast.

Even with all their fire sales Transition still hurting that bad for cash?

might not have been transition that made that decision/choice to have them off the team. They might have wanted to keep them.

VandR
Fantasy
2032nd
3/21/2024 3:48pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2024 5:07pm

We can't speak for Aletha and Taylor (aka The Ostgaards), but we did get an ok from them to post here on this topic.

V+R's best understanding is that Aletha chose to leave TFR for different opportunities and TFR chose to end Taylor's contract. Events appeared to have happened in that order. 

V+R Racing will be the podium hat sponsor for both sisters again in '24. We're super stoked to sign them for another season! They are also riding for GoPro and Smith. They are back on their Treks, but Trek is not currently one of their sponsors.

Massive kudos to Jorge and Rachel for running a great team that saw such huge success in '23! We're excited to see Valen and Tilly smash it for '24! V+R Racing deeply appreciates Transition's support of women's DH. Massive credit to Lars and the gang for putting the TFR program together!

We reserve the right to get yelled at for being wrong on any of the above details and the right to correct anything said in error.

Cheers, V+R Racing

bermed
3/21/2024 4:53pm

So is Richie racing XC this year too?

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.52.07%E2%80%AFPM 1.png?VersionId=4K6jmVqa1

peecee
Fantasy
165th
3/21/2024 6:21pm
Maxipedia wrote:

tullie wrote:

No Foes bike looks like that thou does it ?

casey79
Fantasy
2787th
3/21/2024 6:36pm
Maxipedia wrote:

tullie wrote:

peecee wrote:

No Foes bike looks like that thou does it ?

Production Privee Shan N5 custom “candy red”.

dolface
Fantasy
974th
3/22/2024 6:29am

Kade out for most of the season Sad

Caption for those w/out Insta:

Sooo thought it would be time to update you lot on what my year is going to look like…. Long road ahead with this one…ACL and meniscus reconstruction. It sucks to be out for the majority of this year and to miss summer on my bike👎🏻 6-9 months the surgeon has told me for recovery. But it’s just a small bump in the road in the reality of things… that being said I’ve been working on a couple of cool projects over winter that I’m stoked to share. I’d just like to say a special thanks to all my sponsors who continue to support my journey. And a big big thankyou to @redbull @redbulluk for hooking me up with a bad ass surgeon to achieve the best results possible. I really appreciate it guys!! It’s only up from here 💪🏼❤️‍🔥

mrdimi
3/22/2024 8:27am
BGoldstone wrote:
  Jackson as well

Jackson as well

Just saw that, well that sucks for this racing season, hopefully he's back before the end of the year.  He's young and hopefully able to get back to form quickly.  Will be interesting to see how the racing season pans out this year overall, as tracks seem to be getting faster and faster hopefully we don't start seeing more injuries.  

sspomer
Fantasy
51st
3/22/2024 8:58am

kade and jackson?! ugh...mtb just got a little more boring this year. sure hope they heal quickly and well.

Post a reply to: 2024 TEAM RUMORS

The Latest